2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 205.30
Myeloid sarcoma without remission
- Short description: MYL SRCOMA W/O RMSION.
- ICD-9-CM 205.30 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 205.30 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 205.30.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 205.30: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C92.30 Myeloid sarcoma, not having achieved remission
- Leukemia, myeloid sarcoma
- Myeloid sarcoma
- Myeloid sarcoma, disease (disorder)