2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 189.1
Malignant neoplasm of renal pelvis
- Short description: MALIG NEO RENAL PELVIS.
- ICD-9-CM 189.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 189.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 189.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 189.1: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C65.9 Malignant neoplasm of unspecified renal pelvis
- Cancer of the kidney, renal pelvis
- Cancer of the kidney, renal pelvis transition cell
- Malignant tumor of renal pelvis
- Primary transitional cell malignant neoplasm of renal pelvis
- Renal pelvis cancer
- Transitional cell carcinoma, renal pelvis
- Renal calyces
- Ureteropelvic junction