2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 170.3
Malignant neoplasm of ribs sternum and clavicle
- Short description: MAL NEO RIBS/STERN/CLAV.
- ICD-9-CM 170.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 170.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 170.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 170.3: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Bone cancer, clavicle
- Bone cancer, rib
- Bone cancer, sternum
- Cancer of the bone, clavicle
- Cancer of the bone, rib
- Cancer of the bone, sternum
- Primary malignant neoplasm of clavicle
- Primary malignant neoplasm of rib
- Primary malignant neoplasm of sternum
- Costal cartilage
- Costovertebral joint
- Xiphoid process
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM C41.3 Malignant neoplasm of ribs, sternum and clavicle