2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 063.0
Russian spring-summer (taiga) encephalitis
- Short description: RUSSIA SPR-SUMMER ENCEPH.
- ICD-9-CM 063.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 063.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 063.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 063.0: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A84.0 Far Eastern tick-borne encephalitis [Russian spring-summer encephalitis]
- Encephalitis due to Far Eastern tick-borne encephalitis virus
- Far eastern tick-borne encephalitis
- Russian spring-summer encephalitis (disorder)