2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 041.86
Helicobacter pylori (h. pylori) infection
- Short description: HELICOBACTER PYLORI.
- ICD-9-CM 041.86 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 041.86 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 041.86.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 041.86: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B96.81 Helicobacter pylori [H. pylori] as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere
- Gastric ulcer due to h pylori
- Gastritis, Helicobacter pylori
- H pylori gastritis
- H pylori infection
- Helicobacter blood test positive
- Helicobacter breath test positive
- Helicobacter pylori gastrointestinal tract infection
- Helicobacter pylori infection
- Helicobacter-associated colitis
- Helicobacter-associated gastritis
- Helicobacter-associated proctitis
- Helicobacter-associated pyloric ulcer
- Organism specific culture for Helicobacter pylori in gastric fluid positive
- Pyloric ulcer associated with Helicobactor pylori
- Pyloric ulcer due to h pylori
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 041.86
- Infection, infected, infective (opportunistic) 136.9
- Helicobactor pylori 041.86