2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 041.84
Other specified bacterial infections in conditions classified elsewhere and of unspecified site other anaerobes
- Short description: OTHER ANAEROBES.
- ICD-9-CM 041.84 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 041.84 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 041.84.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 041.84: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B96.89 Other specified bacterial agents as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere
- Anaerobic bacterial infection
- Anaerobic cellulitis
- Bacteremia due to Salmonella
- C difficile infection
- Clostridial intra-amniotic fetal infection
- Clostridium difficile infection
- Disease due to Gram-negative cocci
- Disease due to Moraxella
- Fusobacterial necrotizing tonsillitis
- Gram-negative infection of toe web
- Infection due to anaerobic bacteria
- Infection due to Bacteroides
- Infection due to Clostridium chauvoei
- Infection due to Clostridium novyi
- Infection due to Clostridium tetani
- Necrosis of skeletal and/or smooth muscle due to infection by anaerobic bacteria
- Nongonococcal urethritis due to Ureaplasma urealyticum
- Peptostreptococcus infection
- Propionibacterium acnes endophthalmitis
- Superadded anaerobic infection
- Toxic megacolon due to Clostridium difficile
- Ulcer due to Bacteroides