2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 017.13
Erythema nodosum with hypersensitivity reaction in tuberculosis tubercle bacilli found (in sputum) by microscopy
- Short description: ERYTHEM NOD TB-MICRO DX.
- ICD-9-CM 017.13 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 017.13 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 017.13.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 017.13: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM A18.4 Tuberculosis of skin and subcutaneous tissue