2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 010.05
Primary tuberculous complex tubercle bacilli not found by bacteriological examination but tuberculosis confirmed histologically
- Short description: PRIM TB COMPLEX-HISTO DX.
- ICD-9-CM 010.05 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 010.05 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 010.05.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 010.05: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A15.7 Primary respiratory tuberculosis