2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V75.6
Screening examination for filariasis
- Short description: SCREEN FOR FILARIASIS.
- ICD-9-CM V75.6 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V75.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM V75.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V75.6: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z11.6 Encounter for screening for other protozoal diseases and helminthiases
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V75.6
- Screening (for) V82.9
- filariasis V75.6