2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V68.81
Referral of patient without examination or treatment
- Short description: REFERRAL-NO EXAM/TREAT.
- ICD-9-CM V68.81 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V68.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM V68.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V68.81: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Referral of patient
- Referral of patient without examination or treatment done
- Referral of patient wo exam or treatment
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z04.9 Encounter for examination and observation for unspecified reason