2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V68.81
Referral of patient without examination or treatment
- Short description: REFERRAL-NO EXAM/TREAT.
- ICD-9-CM V68.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V68.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM V68.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V68.81: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z04.9 Encounter for examination and observation for unspecified reason
- Referral of patient
- Referral of patient without examination or treatment done
- Referral of patient wo exam or treatment