2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V58.5
- ICD-9-CM V58.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V58.5 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM V58.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V58.5: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z46.4 Encounter for fitting and adjustment of orthodontic device
- fitting and adjustment of orthodontic device (V53.4)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V58.5
- Aftercare V58.9
- orthodontic V58.5
- Orthodontics V58.5
- aftercare V58.5