2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V45.59
Presence of other contraceptive device
- Short description: PRSC OTHER CNTRCPTV DVC.
- ICD-9-CM V45.59 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V45.59 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM V45.59.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V45.59: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z97.5 Presence of (intrauterine) contraceptive device
- Presence of essure implant contraceptive
- Presence of implantable subdermal contraceptive
- Presence of subdermal contraceptive implant
- Subcutaneous contraceptive implant
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V45.59
- Contraception, contraceptive
- device (in situ) V45.59
- Status (post)
- contraceptive device V45.59