2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V45.1
Postsurgical renal dialysis status
- Short description: RENAL DIALYSIS STATUS.
- ICD-9-CM V45.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V45.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM V45.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V45.1: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM V45.1
- admission for dialysis treatment or session (V56.0)
- Hemodialysis status
- Patient requiring intermittent renal dialysis
- Peritoneal dialysis status
- Presence of arterial-venous shunt (for dialysis)