2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V44.1
- ICD-9-CM V44.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V44.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM V44.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V44.1: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Gastrostomy present
- History of gastrostomy, has currently
- HX of gastrostomy, has currently
- Presence of gastrostomy
- Presence of gastrostomy (artificial opening to stomach)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z93.1 Gastrostomy status