2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V44.1
- ICD-9-CM V44.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V44.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM V44.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V44.1: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z93.1 Gastrostomy status
- Gastrostomy present
- History of gastrostomy, has currently
- HX of gastrostomy, has currently
- Presence of gastrostomy
- Presence of gastrostomy (artificial opening to stomach)