2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V15.09
Personal history of other allergy other than to medicinal agents
- Short description: HX-ALLERGY NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V15.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V15.09 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM V15.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V15.09: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z91.048 Other nonmedicinal substance allergy status
- Atopy as co-factor in hand eczema
- Food allergy
- History of - cat allergy
- History of - combined calcium and vitamin D3 preparation allergy
- History of - multiple allergies
- History of - non-drug allergy
- History of - plant allergy
- History of atopy
- History of atopy (tendency to develop allergy)
- Hx of atopy