2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V10.12
Personal history of malignant neoplasm of trachea
- Short description: HX-TRACHEAL MALIGNANCY.
- ICD-9-CM V10.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V10.12 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM V10.12.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V10.12: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z85.12 Personal history of malignant neoplasm of trachea
- History of cancer of the trachea
- History of malignant neoplasm of trachea
- Hx of tracheal cancer
- Personal history of primary malignant neoplasm of trachea
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V10.12
- History (personal) of
- malignant neoplasm (of) V10.9