2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V02.60
Carrier or suspected carrier of viral hepatitis unspecified
- Short description: VIRAL HEP CARRIER NOS.
- ICD-9-CM V02.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V02.60 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM V02.60.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V02.60: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z22.50 Carrier of unspecified viral hepatitis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V02.60
- Carrier (suspected) of
- hepatitis V02.60