2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V02.51
Carrier or suspected carrier of group b streptococcus
- Short description: GROUP B STREPTOC CARRIER.
- ICD-9-CM V02.51 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V02.51 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM V02.51.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V02.51: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z22.330 Carrier of Group B streptococcus
- Carrier of group b streptococcus
- Carrier, group B streptococcus
- Group B strep carrier
- Group B Strep carrier in childbirth
- Group B Strep carrier in pregnancy
- Group B streptococcus carrier
- Group B streptococcus carrier in childbirth
- Group B Streptococcus carrier postpartum
- Postpartum (after childbirth) group B strep carrier
- Postpartum group B Strep carrier