2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V02.0
Carrier or suspected carrier of cholera
- Short description: CHOLERA CARRIER.
- ICD-9-CM V02.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V02.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM V02.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V02.0: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z22.1 Carrier of other intestinal infectious diseases
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V02.0
- Carrier (suspected) of
- cholera V02.0
- Cholera (algid) (Asiatic) (asphyctic) (epidemic) (gravis) (Indian) (malignant) (morbus) (pestilential) (spasmodic) 001.9
- carrier (suspected) of V02.0