2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V01.83
Contact or exposure to escherichia coli (e. coli)
- Short description: E. COLI CONTACT/EXP.
- ICD-9-CM V01.83 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V01.83 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM V01.83.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V01.83: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z20.01 Contact with and (suspected) exposure to intestinal infectious diseases due to Escherichia coli (E. coli)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V01.83
- Exposure 994.9