2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E944.7
Uric acid metabolism drugs causing adverse effects in therapeutic use
- Short description: ADV EFF URIC ACID METAB.
- ICD-9-CM E944.7 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM E944.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- However, E944.7 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury, and therefore should not be used as a principal diagnosis.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM E944.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E944.7: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Adverse effect of allopurinol
- Adverse effect of colchicine
- Adverse effect of probenecid
- Allopurinol adverse reaction
- Colchicine adverse reaction
- Probenecid adverse reaction
- Cinchophen and congeners
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM E944.7