2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E804.8
Fall in on or from railway train injuring other specified person
- Short description: FALL FROM TRAIN-PERS NEC.
- ICD-9-CM E804.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E804.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E804.8 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM E804.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E804.8: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM V81.5XXA Occupant of railway train or railway vehicle injured by fall in railway train or railway vehicle, initial encounter