2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 995.82
Adult emotional/psychological abuse
- Short description: ADULT EMOTNL/PSYCH ABUSE.
- ICD-9-CM 995.82 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 995.82 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 995.82.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 995.82: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T74.31XA Adult psychological abuse, confirmed, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T76.31XA Adult psychological abuse, suspected, initial encounter
- Abusive emotional relationship with husband
- Abusive emotional relationship with spouse
- Abusive emotional relationship with wife
- Adult abuse, emotional
- Adult emotional abuse
- Adult victim of emotional abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Emotional abuse of adult
- Emotional abuse of disabled person
- Emotional abuse of elderly person
- Psychological abuse in childbirth
- Psychological abuse in pregnancy
- Psychological abuse of adult
- Psychologically abused elder
- Psychologically abused parents
- Psychologically abused spouse
- Psychologically abused woman
- Victim of emotional abuse
- Victim of mental abuse
- Victim of psychological trauma