2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 979.5
Poisoning by poliomyelitis vaccine
- Short description: POIS-POLIOMYELIT VACCINE.
- ICD-9-CM 979.5 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 979.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 979.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 979.5: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T50.B91A Poisoning by other viral vaccines, accidental (unintentional), initial encounter