2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 948.64
Burn (any degree) involving 60-69 percent of body surface with third degree burn of 40-49%
- Short description: 60-69% BDY BRN/40-49% 3D.
- ICD-9-CM 948.64 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 948.64 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 948.64.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 948.64: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T31.64 Burns involving 60-69% of body surface with 40-49% third degree burns
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T32.64 Corrosions involving 60-69% of body surface with 40-49% third degree corrosion
- Burn injury
- Burn involving 60-69 percent of body surface, with 40-49 percent of body surface with full thickness burn
- Burn, 60-69% BSA, third degree 40-49% BSA
- Chemical burn injury
- Chemical burn involving 60-69% of body surface with third degree burn of 40-49% of body surface area
- Chemical burn, 60-69% BSA, third degree 40-49% BSA