2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 941.14
Erythema due to burn (first degree) of chin
- Short description: 1ST DEG BURN CHIN.
- ICD-9-CM 941.14 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 941.14 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 941.14.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 941.14: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T20.13XA Burn of first degree of chin, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T20.53XA Corrosion of first degree of chin, initial encounter
- Burn erythema of chin
- Burn of chin, first degree
- First degree burn of chin
- First degree chemical burn of chin