2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 941.14
Erythema due to burn (first degree) of chin
- Short description: 1ST DEG BURN CHIN.
- ICD-9-CM 941.14 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 941.14 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 941.14.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 941.14: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Burn erythema of chin
- Burn of chin, first degree
- First degree burn of chin
- First degree chemical burn of chin
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T20.13XA Burn of first degree of chin, initial encounter
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T20.53XA Corrosion of first degree of chin, initial encounter