2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 924.11
Contusion of knee
- ICD-9-CM 924.11 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 924.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 924.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 924.11: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Hematoma due to left knee arthroplasty
- Hematoma due to right knee arthroplasty
- Left knee contusion
- Left knee hematoma
- Right knee contusion
- Right knee hematoma
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S80.00XA Contusion of unspecified knee, initial encounter
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 924.11
- Contusion (skin surface intact) 924.9
- knee 924.11
- popliteal space (see also Contusion, knee) 924.11