2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 854.09
Intracranial injury of other and unspecified nature without open intracranial wound with concussion unspecified
- Short description: BRAIN INJ NEC-CONCUSSION.
- ICD-9-CM 854.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 854.09 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 854.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 854.09: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.890A Other specified intracranial injury without loss of consciousness, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.0X0A Concussion without loss of consciousness, initial encounter