2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 845.01
Deltoid (ligament) ankle sprain
- Short description: SPRAIN OF ANKLE DELTOID.
- ICD-9-CM 845.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 845.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 845.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 845.01: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S93.429A Sprain of deltoid ligament of unspecified ankle, initial encounter
- Left ankle sprain
- Left ankle sprain, deltoid ligament
- Right ankle sprain
- Right ankle sprain, deltoid ligament
- Sprain ankle, deltoid ligament
- Sprain of ankle, deltoid ligament
- Sprain of deltoid ligament of ankle
- Sprain of deltoid ligament of left ankle
- Sprain of deltoid ligament of right ankle
- Internal collateral (ligament), ankle