2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 845.01
Deltoid (ligament) ankle sprain
- Short description: SPRAIN OF ANKLE DELTOID.
- ICD-9-CM 845.01 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 845.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 845.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 845.01: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Sprain ankle, deltoid ligament
- Sprain of ankle, deltoid ligament
- Sprain of deltoid ligament of ankle
- Internal collateral (ligament), ankle
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S93.429A Sprain of deltoid ligament of unspecified ankle, initial encounter