2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 807.09
Closed fracture of multiple ribs unspecified
- Short description: FX MULT RIBS NOS-CLOSED.
- ICD-9-CM 807.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 807.09 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 807.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 807.09: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S22.49XA Multiple fractures of ribs, unspecified side, initial encounter for closed fracture
- Bilat multiple ribs fracture
- Bilat multiple ribs Fx
- bilateral multiple ribs fracture
- Closed fracture multiple ribs
- Closed fracture of multiple ribs
- Closed FX multiple ribs
- Closed multiple fractures of bilateral ribs
- Closed multiple fractures of left ribs
- Closed multiple fractures of right ribs
- Left multiple ribs fracture
- Left multiple ribs Fx
- Right multiple ribs fracture
- Right multiple ribs Fx