2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 807.09
Closed fracture of multiple ribs unspecified
- Short description: FX MULT RIBS NOS-CLOSED.
- ICD-9-CM 807.09 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 807.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 807.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 807.09: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Bilat multiple ribs fracture
- Bilat multiple ribs Fx
- Closed fracture multiple ribs
- Closed fracture of multiple ribs
- Closed FX multiple ribs
- Closed multiple fractures of bilateral ribs
- Closed multiple fractures of left ribs
- Closed multiple fractures of right ribs
- Left multiple ribs fracture
- Left multiple ribs Fx
- Right multiple ribs fracture
- Right multiple ribs Fx
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S22.49XA Multiple fractures of ribs, unspecified side, initial encounter for closed fracture