2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 793.4
Nonspecific abnormal findings on radiological and other examination of gastrointestinal tract
- Short description: ABN FINDINGS-GI TRACT.
- ICD-9-CM 793.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 793.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 793.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 793.4: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R93.3 Abnormal findings on diagnostic imaging of other parts of digestive tract
- Abnl finding on GI tract imaging
- Abnl gastrointestinal tract imaging
- Abnormal finding on gastrointestinal tract imaging
- Abnormal gastrointestinal tract imaging
- Abnormal intestinal absorption
- Barium enema abnormal
- Barium follow through abnormal
- Barium meal abnormal
- Barium swallow abnormal
- Colonoscopy abnormal
- Gastroscopy abnormal
- imaging of gastrointestinal tract abnormal
- X-ray of gastrointestinal tract abnormal