2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 781.0
Abnormal involuntary movements
- a sudden, violent, involuntary contraction of a muscle or a group of muscles, attended by pain and interference with function, producing involuntary movement and distortion.
- A sudden, violent, involuntary contraction of a muscle or group of muscles.
- involuntary trembling or quivering.
- The shaking movement of the whole body or just a certain part of it, often caused by problems of the neurons responsible for muscle action.
- dyskinesia due to extrapyramidal disorder; as a general rule, symptoms are absent during sleep, reduced with relaxation, and increased with stress.
- Short description: ABN INVOLUN MOVEMENT NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 781.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 781.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 781.0: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013.
Convert 781.0 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 781.0: