2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 774.39
Other neonatal jaundice due to delayed conjugation from other causes
- Short description: DELAY CONJUGAT JAUND NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 774.39 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 774.39 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 774.39.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 774.39: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P59.3 Neonatal jaundice from breast milk inhibitor
- Breast milk jaundice
- Neonatal jaundice due to delayed conjugation from breast milk inhibitors
- Jaundice due to delayed conjugation from causes, such as:
- breast milk inhibitors
- delayed development of conjugating system