2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 774.39
Other neonatal jaundice due to delayed conjugation from other causes
- Short description: DELAY CONJUGAT JAUND NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 774.39 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 774.39 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 774.39.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 774.39: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Jaundice due to delayed conjugation from causes, such as:
- breast milk inhibitors
- delayed development of conjugating system
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM P59.3 Neonatal jaundice from breast milk inhibitor