2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 765.23
25-26 completed weeks of gestation
- Short description: 25-26 COMP WKS GESTATION.
- ICD-9-CM 765.23 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 765.23 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 765.23.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 765.23: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Baby extremely premature 25 weeks
- Baby extremely premature 26 weeks
- Extreme immaturity of newborn, completed 25 weeks gestation
- Extreme immaturity of newborn, completed 26 weeks gestation
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM P07.24 Extreme immaturity of newborn, gestational age 25 completed weeks
- 2015 ICD-10-CM P07.25 Extreme immaturity of newborn, gestational age 26 completed weeks