2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 765.21
Less than 24 completed weeks of gestation
- Short description: <24 COMP WKS GESTATION.
- ICD-9-CM 765.21 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 765.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 765.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 765.21: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Baby extremely premature 23 weeks
- Baby extremely premature less than 23 weeks
- Extreme immaturity of newborn, completed < 23 weeks gestation
- Extreme immaturity of newborn, completed 23 weeks gestation
- Extreme immaturity of newborn, completed less than 23 weeks gestation
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM P07.21 Extreme immaturity of newborn, gestational age less than 23 completed weeks
- 2015 ICD-10-CM P07.22 Extreme immaturity of newborn, gestational age 23 completed weeks