2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 765.12
Disorders relating to other preterm infants 500-749 grams
- Short description: PRETERM NEC 500-749G.
- ICD-9-CM 765.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 765.12 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 765.12.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 765.12: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P07.02 Extremely low birth weight newborn, 500-749 grams