2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 736.32
Coxa vara (acquired)
- Short description: COXA VARA.
- ICD-9-CM 736.32 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 736.32 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 736.32.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 736.32: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M21.159 Varus deformity, not elsewhere classified, unspecified
- Acquired bilat coxa vara
- Acquired bilateral coxa vara
- Acquired coxa vara
- Acquired left coxa vara
- Acquired right coxa vara
- Coxa vara, acquired
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 736.32
- vara (acquired) 736.32
- Femora vara 736.32