2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 736.20
Unspecified deformity of finger
- Short description: ACQ FINGER DEFORMITY NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 736.20 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 736.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 736.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 736.20: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Acquired deformity of bilat fingers
- Acquired deformity of bilateral fingers
- Acquired deformity of L finger
- Acquired deformity of left finger
- Acquired deformity of R finger
- Acquired deformity of right finger
- Deformity of finger (acquired) NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM M20.009 Unspecified deformity of unspecified finger(s)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 736.20
- Deformity 738.9
- finger (acquired) 736.20
- thumb (acquired) 736.20