2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 733.40
Aseptic necrosis of bone site unspecified
- Short description: ASEPT NECROSIS BONE NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 733.40 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 733.40 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 733.40.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 733.40: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M87.00 Idiopathic aseptic necrosis of unspecified bone
- Aseptic necrosis of bone
- Aseptic necrosis w osteomyelitis
- Aseptic necrosis with osteomyelitis
- Avascular necrosis of bone
- Drug induced aseptic necrosis
- Osteomyelitis with avascular necrosis of bone
- Osteonecrosis due to drugs
- Osteonecrosis due to previous trauma
- Trauma induced aseptic necrosis