2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 722.4
Degeneration of cervical intervertebral disc
- Short description: CERVICAL DISC DEGEN.
- ICD-9-CM 722.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 722.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 722.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 722.4: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M50.30 Other cervical disc degeneration, unspecified cervical region
- Cervical disc degeneration
- Degeneration of cervical (neck) intervertebral disc
- Degeneration of cervicothoracic intervertebral disc