2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 721.0
Cervical spondylosis without myelopathy
- Short description: CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS.
- ICD-9-CM 721.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 721.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 721.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 721.0: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M47.812 Spondylosis without myelopathy or radiculopathy, cervical region
- Arthritis of cervical joint
- Arthritis, cervical/neck
- Arthropathy of cervical (neck) facet
- Arthropathy of cervical facet
- Arthropathy of cervical spine facet joint
- Cervical arthritis
- Cervical spondylosis
- Cervical spondylosis wo myelopathy
- Cervicothoracic spondylosis
- Cervicothoracic spondylosis without myelopathy or radiculopathy
- Cervicothoracic spondylosis wo myelopathy
- Occipitatlantoaxial spondylosis wo myelopathy
- Occipitoatlantoaxial spondylosis
- Occipitoatlantoaxial spondylosis without myelopathy or radiculopathy
- Spondylosis cervical (neck) joint without myelopathy
- Spondylosis cervical joint without myelopathy
- Spondylosis cervical joint WO myelopathy
- Spondylosis of cervical (neck) joint
- Spondylosis of cervical joint
- Cervical or cervicodorsal: