2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.99
Unspecified joint disorder of multiple sites
- Short description: JOINT DIS NOS-MULT JTS.
- ICD-9-CM 719.99 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 719.99 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 719.99.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.99: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M25.9 Joint disorder, unspecified
- Disorder of multiple joints
- On examination - multiple joint abnormal
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 719.99
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome
- Disorder - see also Disease