2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.99
Unspecified joint disorder of multiple sites
- Short description: JOINT DIS NOS-MULT JTS.
- ICD-9-CM 719.99 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 719.99 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 719.99.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.99: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Disorder of multiple joints
- On examination - multiple joint abnormal
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM M25.9 Joint disorder, unspecified
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 719.99
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome
- Disorder - see also Disease