2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.97
Unspecified disorder of ankle and foot joint
- Short description: JOINT DIS NOS-ANKLE.
- ICD-9-CM 719.97 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 719.97 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 719.97.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.97: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M25.9 Joint disorder, unspecified
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 719.97
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome
- Disorder - see also Disease