2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.90
Unspecified disorder of joint site unspecified
- Short description: JOINT DIS NOS-UNSPEC JT.
- ICD-9-CM 719.90 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 719.90 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 719.90.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.90: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M25.9 Joint disorder, unspecified
- Joint symptom
- Unspecified arthropathy
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 719.90
- Disorder - see also Disease
- joint NEC 719.90
- joint 719.90