2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 718.84
Other joint derangement not elsewhere classified involving hand
- Short description: JT DERANGEMENT NEC-HAND.
- ICD-9-CM 718.84 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 718.84 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 718.84.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 718.84: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Carpal instability
- Carpal instability with dorsal intercalated segment instability
- Carpal instability with dorsal subluxation
- Chronic instability of the metacarpophalangeal joint of thumb
- Finger joint hypermobility
- Finger joint unstable
- Flail joint of bilat hands
- Flail joint of bilateral hands
- Flail joint of hand
- Flail joint of L hand
- Flail joint of left hand
- Flail joint of R hand
- Flail joint of right hand
- Hand joint hypermobility
- Instability of bilat finger joints
- Instability of bilat hand joints
- Instability of bilateral finger joints
- Instability of bilateral hand joints
- Instability of finger joint
- Instability of hand joint
- Instability of hand ligament
- Instability of left finger joint
- Instability of left hand joint
- Instability of right finger joint
- Instability of right hand joint
- Ligamentous laxity of wrist and/or hand
- Metacarpophalangeal joint hypermobility
- Metacarpophalangeal joint laxity
- Thumb joint hypermobility
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM M24.849 Other specific joint derangements of unspecified hand, not elsewhere classified