2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 718.81
Other joint derangement not elsewhere classified involving shoulder region
- Short description: JT DERANGMENT NEC-SHLDER.
- ICD-9-CM 718.81 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 718.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 718.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 718.81: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Derangement of shoulder
- Flail joint of bilat shoulders
- Flail joint of bilateral shoulders
- Flail joint of L shoulder
- Flail joint of left shoulder
- Flail joint of R shoulder
- Flail joint of right shoulder
- Flail joint of shoulder
- Forward protrusion of head of humerus
- Instability of bilat shoulder joints
- Instability of bilateral shoulder joints
- Instability of left shoulder joint
- Instability of right shoulder joint
- Instability of shoulder
- Instability of shoulder joint
- Ligamentous laxity of shoulder region
- Os acromiale
- Protrusion of medial end of clavicle
- Shoulder joint hypermobility
- Shoulder joint unstable
- Upward displacement of lateral end of clavicle
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM M24.819 Other specific joint derangements of unspecified shoulder, not elsewhere classified