2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 718.25
Pathological dislocation of joint of pelvic region and thigh
- Short description: PATHOL DISLOCAT-PELVIS.
- ICD-9-CM 718.25 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 718.25 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 718.25.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 718.25: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Pathologic dislocation of pelvis
- Pathological dislocation, pelvic region
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M24.359 Pathological dislocation of unspecified hip, not elsewhere classified
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 718.25
- Dislocation (articulation) (closed) (displacement) (simple) (subluxation) 839.8