2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 718.20
Pathological dislocation of joint site unspecified
- Short description: PATHOL DISLOCAT-UNSPEC.
- ICD-9-CM 718.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 718.20 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 718.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 718.20: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M24.30 Pathological dislocation of unspecified joint, not elsewhere classified
- Pathologic dislocation of joint
- Pathological dislocation of joint
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 718.20
- Dislocation (articulation) (closed) (displacement) (simple) (subluxation) 839.8
- pathological NEC 718.20