2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 668.24
Central nervous system complications of anesthesia or other sedation in labor and delivery postpartum
- Short description: CNS COMPL IN DEL-POSTPAR.
- ICD-9-CM 668.24 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 668.24 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 668.24.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 668.24: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O89.2 Central nervous system complications of anesthesia during the puerperium