2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 639.4
Metabolic disorders following abortion or ectopic and molar pregnancies
- Short description: POSTABORT METABOLIC DIS.
- ICD-9-CM 639.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 639.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 639.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 639.4: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Abnormal growth in uterus with metabolic disorder
- Ectopic (not in the uterus) pregnancy with metabolic disorder
- Ectopic pregnancy W metabolic disorder
- Metabolic disorder after ectopic pregnancy
- Metabolic disorder following molar pregnancy
- Molar pregnancy W metabolic disorder
- Electrolyte imbalance following conditions classifiable to 630-638
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM O08.5 Metabolic disorders following an ectopic and molar pregnancy